1981 GM New Look
- “New Look” transit coach using the body style originally debuting in 1959.
- Padded Vinyl Seats.
- 6V71 2-Stroke Detroit Diesel Engine
- Automatic Transmission
- Operated it’s entire life for the Greater Lafayette Public Transportation District
- Acquired from the City of Lafayette
- The bus left regular service in the mid 2000’s and was kept in back-up service until the 2010’s at which point the bus was repainted and utilized in parades.
- This is the last known New Look bus to be owned and operated by a municipality in the State of Indiana.
- Acquired in the Fall of 2019