Bus 48 – 1974 GMC New Look Model: T6H4523A
- Bus 48 is a “New Look” transit coach using the body style originally debuting in 1959.
- 44 Passenger – Hard plastic / cloth seats.
- 6V71 2-Stroke Detroit Diesel Engine
- Automatic Transmission
- Originally operated in Youngstown Ohio for The Western Reserve Transit Authority. Richland County
- Acquired from the The Ohio Museum of Transportation
- The bus has been sitting for the the past 10 years and is in the process of being gone through mechanically and electrically. The bus turns over by hand, but has a stuck injector.