Bus 302 – 1968 GMC Old Look Model: TDH3502
- Bus 302 is a light duty transit coach manufactured by GM. Using the “Old-Look” body style, this coach was the last model that used the old body which dated from the 40’s.
- 22 Passenger – Hard plastic seats.
- V6 Toroflow Diesel Engine
- Automatic Transmission
- Originally operated in Hamilton, Ohio. Hamilton City Lines 311 / The Bus Co 302
- Acquired from the The Ohio Museum of Transportation
- The bus has been sitting for the the past 10 years and is in the process of being gone through mechanically and electrically. The bus starts and runs and is a work in progress.
- Coach 302 was loaned to Akron Metro as part of Metro’s 25th anniversary celebration. It was used in the Downtown Akron area by Metro as a shuttle coach during it’s anniversary celebrations.